Supporting your business through the COVID-19 pandemic
The challenges we are seeing out there drive right at the core of who we are as a company and why we exist. Our purpose is to protect people. As a result of that work, we have established a number of initiatives to support businesses through COVID-19 to ensure the workforce remains healthy, safe and well.
Use the Safe365 smartphone app and performance console for FREE during COVID-19
- Safe365 have created a special COVID-19 subscription plan which is free to use for at least 6 months during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The free subscription plan is available for businesses with up to 200 workers. If you have more than 200 workers, please contact Safe365 (link below) and we will assist.
- The smartphone app includes an incident & risk reporting system, safety observations, workforce surveys, and customized checklist features to support business processes like checks, audits, and inspections.
- Safe365 has provided a template working from home set up checklist to support businesses with establishing and maintaining working from home arrangements, ensuring employers meet their regulatory obligations to workers. Additional checklist templates will be made available.
- A COVID-19 survey has been set up to make it easy for employers to check in on their remote teams throughout COVID-19 to ensure everyone has what they need, is healthy, safe and well and remaining productive.
- There is no requirement for businesses accessing the COVID-19 subscription plan to purchase Safe365 in order to access the above benefits.
Daily webinar to support businesses getting started on the Safe365 COVID-19 plan
In response to the significant demand from new and existing Safe365 users, the Safe365 customer success team has set up a daily webinar to support users with getting up and running on Safe365. We want to ensure as many businesses as possible can access the benefits of using the Safe365 platform to support their business operations during the COVID-19 pandemic. If your business is new to using safety technology, we don't want you to feel it is a bridge too far. It is simply a case of showing you the practical steps to get started.
What: Webinar - Accessing Safe365 COVID-19 features
When: Monday to Friday, 11am - 12 noon NZT
Where: Zoom - Click here to access the webinar
Tip's for rapid set up on Safe365 during COVID-19
1. Sign Up for a free COVID-19 subscription plan on the pricing page. It takes 5 mins to sign up your business. Click here to watch a video that will take you through the sign-up & set up process.
2. Get started on the Safe365 smartphone app . Get your team connected using our pre-prepared email templates to assist with rapid implementation.
3. Start using the features in the Safe365 performance console such as the 'working from home set up' checklist, COVID-19 team survey, incident reporting, risk/hazard reporting and safety observation reporting. When logged in click "get help here" at any stage for help - there's no reason to get stuck!
4. If you need further support and guidance, join a daily webinar (see above) with our team and they will show you how to get started.
Let us know if you have any questions - we are here to help
If you have any questions or need any help, please send us an email and we will do everything we can to assist as quickly as possible.